Graffiti-Be-Gone Graffiti Remover
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Questions about your project? Contact us to discuss your project specifics or to receive more information on volume pricing/volume discounts.
Adding product to your cart
Graffiti-Be-Gone! Designed for optimum graffiti removal on smooth or rough surfaces, Graffiti-Be-Gone is a fast, safe and effective solution to remove graffiti caused by ink, spray paint, ink pens, polishes and permanent markers from a variety of surfaces. It is easy to apply, has low odour, it is biodegradable and is effective for graffiti up to 6 years old.
SurfaceScience® Graffiti-Be-Gone is known to restore the texture and colour other harsh chemicals have taken away and leave you with a “like-new” shine. Our graffiti remover is guaranteed to be totally effective on ALL surfaces without the use of damaging methods.
- Save up to 50% or more on labour costs alone compared to other anti-graffiti cleaners
- Guaranteed to be totally effective on ALL surfaces without the use of damaging methods
- Easy to apply and clean: just spray on and wipe off!
- Low odour
- 100% biodegradable
- Quick application method
- Can be used safely in office buildings, schools, playgrounds and hospitals.
- Effective for graffiti up to 6 years old
- Excellent for areas where more resistance is required, such as halls, doors, elevators and stairways
- Garbage Cans
- Parks, Arenas and Pools
- Schools and School Yards
- Halls, Elevators and Stairwells
- Restrooms, Public Washrooms and School Bathrooms
- Spray Graffiti-Be-Gone on a clean cloth or directly at the vandalized/affected surface.
- Wipe-off the markings, folding the cloth frequently, to ensure a clean area of the cloth is always used.
- When removing gold/silver pens, let product sit for 2-5 minutes prior to proceeding to the next step.
- Using a clean cloth with soap and water, wipe down the area to neutralize any active agents left on the surface.
- Inspect treated area to ensure all remaining film is removed. Repeat step 4 if required.
Note – Not for use on plexiglass. Shake well before use.