P2 PerOxytabs® II Disinfectant Without Chlorine
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
OneTab P2 PerOxytabs® II tablets are on Health Canada’s list of biocides for exceptional importation and sale
OneTab™ P2 is a disinfectant good for all surfaces and most cleaning required in businesses and homes. Suitable for disinfecting tools, equipment, containers and all washable surfaces. Can be used in food and beverage industry, medical sectors, logistics, agriculture and gardening. Does not contain chlorine. Not for use on semi critical and critical medical devices.Approved for exceptional importation and sale by Health Canada under Foreign Identifiers: DK:2007-20-5409-01005, G:N-42310/N-42320
The Smarter Greener Cleaner
- Easy to use
- Safe around animals*
- Safe in food handling environments*
- Not temperature sensitive, won’t freeze or melt
- Cost effective
- Chlorine free
- 100% Vegan
*In diluted finished product
- Dissolve 1 - 2 tablets in 1L of warm water (approx. 30 °C), the recommended concentration for use in hygiene and medical sector is 6 g/l.
- After dissolution allow for a reaction time of 5 minutes, then apply the solution to the pre-cleaned surface.
- Allow surface to remain wet for 5 - 30 minutes (depending on degree of contamination).
- Rinse surface with clean water.
Note: Avoid direct contact with food. Dissolved tablet should be used within 8 days to maintain efficacies.
Tablet Colour: White
Tablet Diameter: 21 mm (0.83")
Tablet Height: 10.5 mm (0.41")
Tablet Weight: 6g
Each Tablet Makes: 1L (33.8 fl. oz.)
1 tablet in 1 L of water: 177 ppm active oxygen.
Active Ingredients: 100 g of the product contain 64 g of potassium monopersulfate.
Potassium monopersulfate, sodium hydrogen carbonate, sulphamidic acid, sodium dodecyl sulphate, water, distilled, sodium benzoate, malic acid.