TotalSTOP Deet-Free Icaridin Insect Repellent Wipes provide long-lasting, 12 hour effective protection from mosquitos and ticks, and 10 hour protection from black flies.
These portable, individually wrapped wipes are not oily, greasy or sticky and they will not damage fishing lines, plastic or other synthetic materials. The unique foil package is water-proof and perfect for boaters, fishers or any outdoor enthusiast. TotalSTOP is approved for use in 40+ countries.
Perfect for the whole family including individuals with skin sensitivities, children 6+ months, pregnant and nursing mothers!
- Safe for Children 6 months+
- Individually Wrapped
- Waterproof Packaging
- Lasts All Day
Ideal For The Whole Family Including
- Children 6 Months or Older
- Pregnant Women
- Nursing Mothers
- Allergy Sufferers
- Individuals with Skin or Scent Sensitivities
Perfect For Outdoor Sports & Activities Like
Children's Sports • Soccer • Get Together's • Family Gatherings • Picnic's • Beach Days • Camping • Boating • Fishing • Hiking • Mountaineering • Photography
Excellent Choice For
Outdoor Enthusiasts • Adventure Seekers • Campers • Hunters • Fishers • Boaters • Kayakers • Runners • Mountain Biking
- Open the pouch and remove towelette.
- Immediately unfold towelette and evenly wipe expose bare areas of skin. More than 1 towelette may be required to provide adequate coverage and protection. Apply sparingly, not under clothing and only when necessary.
- Reapply to a max of three times a day (after 12 hours for protection from mosquitoes and ticks, and 10 hours for protection from black flies).
Note: Avoid eyes and mouth when applying to face. Do not apply on excessively sunburned skin.
Ethanol, Icaridin, Polyethylenglycol
Active ingredients: 20% (1.1 g) Icaridin per towelette
Canadian Registration No.: 34358 Pest Control Products Act (PCPA)
TotalSTOP’s active ingredient Icaridin is recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) as the substance of choice for malaria prophylaxis and is one of the Centres for Disease Control (CDC) Recommended, US EPA-Registered insect repellent active ingredients proven effective in protecting against insects that carry both Lyme disease or the Zika virus.
Icaridin reliably protects against biting insects & ticks carrying pathogens like West Nile Fever, Malaria, Yellow Fever, Dengue Fever, Lime Disease and Meningoencephalitis.