BioBrand® Biodegradable Soap is used for safely cleaning metal, gel coat, fiberglass, clear coat, painted enamel, painted lacquer and vinyl - in either indoor or outdoor surfaces to remove stubborn dirt residue and film build-up. Certified Environmentally friendly, BioBrand® Biodegradable Soap will fully degrade into water without any adverse or dangerous remains to ecosystems. Can be used on new or older surfaces and will not harm, streak or spot the finish.
The beauty of our natural cleaning product is the ability to dilute this product into numerous levels of cleaning strength; all that is needed is a measuring cup and water.
- Has no ill side effects for the local water system that so many people drink.
- Biodegradability is important for today’s environment and our children’s future living lifestyle.
- Certified Biodegradable by an authorized outside agency to meet or exceed OECD standards.
- Sold as concentrate and made to be diluted for many uses and strengths.
- Leaves no residue if instructions are followed.
- Compatible with many protective surface coatings for proper adhesion and aftercare.
- Lightly scented and coloured for ease of use.
Mix 30ml/1oz of vehicle wash with 4 liters/1 gallon of water in a pail.
- Rinse the surface thoroughly.
- Using a clean washing mitt, wash the surface from top to bottom, followed by a thorough rinse.
- Dry the surface with a clean microfibre cloth, chamois or soft towel.
Cars • Trucks • Buses • RV’s • SUV’s • Motorcycles • ATV’s • Bicycles • Campers • Sheds • Playground Equipment • Barns • Agricultural Equipment
About Our BioBrand® Product Line of Eco-Friendly Cleaners & Coatings
Our BioBrand® line of Eco-Friendly Cleaners & Coatings have gone through strict sourcing protocols to ensure they are developed with environmentally friendly formulations and manufacturing processes.
Our BioBrand® product line includes all-encompassing blends of simple safe basic ingredients such as water and micro molecular organic technology created in some of the most advanced state of the art laboratories in the world.